Thursday, April 26, 2012

WB Unit7


 Unit-7       Workbook
Lesson A:        Getting ready
1.A What are they going to?
            1.d       2.a       3.e       4.b       5.h       6.g       7.f        8.c
1.B      1. Jim and Ann are planning to go to Ecuador to learn Spanish
            2. First, Jim needs to call embassy to find out about visas.
            3. Then he going to go on the internet to look for a cheap flight online.
            4. Ann has to go to book store to buy a good guidebook.
            5. Then she is going to the library to do research before they go.
            6. Jim’s going to go to the bank to change some money.
            7. Jim and Ann are going to go to the mall to buy some suitcases.
            8. They are going to the bus situation to pick up an airport bus schedule.
2.         1. I’m planning to go to the beach to go snorkeling.
            2. I’m going to go online to buy train ticket.
            3. I want to fly Shankhai to see old friend.
            4. I’d like to eat at local restaurants to try the regional food.
            5. I need to get Korean phrase book to learn some expressions.
            6. I’m not going to Chile to go Skiing
Lesson B:        Things to remember
1.A What is it?
            1. a tent           2. Flashlight    3. Toothbrush  4. Hair dryer    5. Scissors       6. A razor
1.B      1. Toothpaste  2. Sunscreen    3. Pajamas       4. Shampoo     5. A sleeping bag                    6. Razor           7. A first-aid kit      8. Batteries      9. Sandals        10. Makeup
2 I think you should…
            1. Take insect and a first-aid kit
            2. use a lot of  sunscreen
            3. pack a lot of light clothes
            4. bring more than one credit card
3 Travel suggestions
            1. Don’t forget to pack a bathing suit.
            2. We should go hiking in Alaska.
            3. Why don’t we visit beautiful Bangkok.    
Lesson C:        That’s great idea.
1 Responding to suggestions
            1. That’s great idea     2. I’d love to! When?
            3. That sounds like fun. Where do you want to see?
            4.  That sounds like fun. Where do you want to go?
            5. That’s an interesting idea. When do we leave?
2. That sounds great
            1. (+) That sounds great. When should we leave?
                (-) I don’t know. It’s pretty cold this time of year.
            2. (+) That’s great idea. Let’s go next week
                 (-) I guess, We have to study.
            3. (+) I like that. When we go there?
                (-)  I don’t know. I have a cold.
            4. (+) I’d love too.
                (-) Well, I don’t know. Maybe I will be not here.
            5. (+)  That’s great idea.
                (-)  Well, Maybe. I think we should go shopping.
3. I guess…
            1. -, I guess      2. -, I guess      3. I guess , -
            4. -, I guess      5. -, I guess      6. I guess, -
4. Let’s see movie.
            2. Why don’t we drive to the beach? Yeah, we should. But I guess we check the weather
             3. Let’s visit your grandmother this weekend.
            4. Why don’t we go camping in the mountain?
            5. We could go to Europe for a couple of week.
            6. Do you want to meet my parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment