Thursday, April 26, 2012

WB Unit1


Unit 1    Workbook
Lesson A :       Getting to know you
1.A  About you 1
            1. Neighborhood, parents, only child
            2. college, class, major
            3. TV, fun, movies
B.        1. Yes, I’m
            2. No, It isn’t
            3. Yes, I do
            4. Yes, I do
            5. Yes, We do
            6. No, I don’t
            7. Yes, She does
            8. Yes, It is
2. You and Me
             am, are, am,  come, are, are, are, is, is, is, is, is
3. I’m Rudy
            1. No, he isn’t. He is from Los Angeles
            2. No, They aren’t. They are French major.
            3. No, They do not. They study in the morning.
            4. No, He isn’t. He is from small family.
4. About You 2
            1. What is your first name? My first name is Byambatseren.
            2. Do you have a full time job? No, I don’t. 
            3. Does your best friend live nearby? Yes, we are roommates now.
            4. What do you do on weekends? I go to gym on weekends.
            5. Where do you go for fun?  I go to the cinema for fun.
            6. What is your teacher like?  She is like friendly.
Lesson B:        Things in common
1. What doesn’t belong?
            1. butter, CD, color, singing, pet, dessert
2. We are the same
            1. I am too.      2. I’m not either          3. I’m too.       4. I’m not either
            5. I’m not either          6. I’m too.
3. First Date
            I’m too.  I do too.  Really.  I can too. Me too.
            Me either. I’m not either. I can’t either. I don’t either. 
4. About you
            1. Really? I don’t.
            2. I’m not either
            3. Really? I can.
            4. I’m don’t either
            5. Really? I don’t.
            6. Really? I don’t.
Lesson C:        Do you come here a lot
1.Starting a conversation
            1. Ooh, it is cold. Can I close the window?
            2. You look really nice today. That is a beautiful jacket.
            3. Boy, the food is great. And this cake is really wonderful.
            4. Is this your first English class here?
            5. Is it me, or is it kind of noisy in here?
            6. Hey, I don’t know you. Do you live around here?
2. Um, actually…
            2. I’m Australian, actually
            3. Actually, I think it’s OK
            4. No, It’s my sister’s, actually
            5. It’s a movie, actually
            6. Actually, I’m a full-time student.
            7. Actually, I kind of like cold weather.
            8. It’s late every day, actually
3. First day of class
            1. Me neither. By the way, I’m James.
            2. Yeah, It is. And there are many students.               
            3. It is not you, it is very warm in here
            4. Actually, I haven’t. But Sara has a dictionary
            5. No, I don’t know her, actually
            6. Yeah, It is cool. My brother gives me it in my birthday.
            7. Yes, She is. She is a good teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment