Thursday, April 26, 2012

WB Unit3


Unit 3   Workbook
Lesson A       Healthy living
1. Staying in shape 
   1. look, do, stay, I'm not eating, exercise, doing, do, What are, taking, love, I'm walking, do, want, are,          going, I'm going
   2. want, try, are, eating, I'm eating, love, are, getting, I'm taking, learn, do, do, walk, playing
2. Susan's lifestyle
   1. a. She's drinking water.
       b. She's eating fruits.
       c. She's listening music.
   2. a. She's doing exercise.
       b. She's playing tennis.
       c. She's doing karate.
3. About you
   1. F  I'm drinking a lot of milk these days.
      I'm not drinking a lot of milk these days. I'm drinking a lot of soda.
   2. T  My best friend eats junk food every other day.
     My best friend eats a vegetables salad.
   3. T  I'm not taking any classes right now
     Because I'm doing home work at home
   4. F  I sleep for five hours a night.
    I sleep for eight hours a night
   5. F  My best friends have a lot of stress in their lives.                                                                                         My best friends doesn’t have a lot of stress in their lives.
   6. F  My family doesn't get any exercise at all.
    My family does get any exercise at all.
Lesson B : Aches and pains
1. What's the matter?
1A: 1. sore throat
       2. headache
       3. allergies
       4. stomachache
       5. fever
       6.toothache
       7. cough
1B: 1. Joe has a fever.
      2. Taro has a bad cough
      3. Chad has  sore throat
      4. Amy has toothache
      5. Jim and Liz has a allergies
      6. Sara has headaches
      7. Joyce has stomachache.
2. I feel sick.
     1. What does Ann do when she has the flu?
         When Ann has the fun, she stays in bed.
     2. What does Dan do when he has the cold?
         If  he has the could, he take a doctor.
     3. What does Rick do when he has the headache.
         Rick have got headache when he has the no stress.
     4. What does Pat do when she has the toothache? 
         Pat have got a toothache if she has not eating candies.
3. About you
 1.  You      What do you do when you're sick?
     Friend   When I'm sick, I stay home and watch movies all day. How about you?
     You      When I’m sick, I stay in bed
 2.  You      What do you do if you have a bad cough?
     Friend   I chat on the Internet instead of on the phone if I have a bad cough. And you?
     You       I drink hot milk if I have a bad cough.
3.  You      What do you do if you get a stomachache?
     Friend   If I get a stomachache I drink water. I don't eat a lot. How about you?
     You      Me too.
4.  You      What do you do when you have a fever?
     Friend   When I have a fever, I take aspirin. I don't go out. What about you?
     You      When I have a fever, I go to hospital.
Lesson C: How come you're tired?
1. It's me allergies.
   1. Oh no! Do you sneeze a lot?
   2. Headaches too? Do you take anything?
   3. Gosh, that's terrible! So, what are you studying?
   4. Really? But how can you study when you feel sick?
   5. Are you serious? You can't study?
   6. You're kidding! How come?
2. You're kidding!
  1. b. Wow! What does she say?     
  2. a. I always get up early.
  3. a. Oh! Are you sleeping enough at night?
  4. b. You're kidding! I can't sleep when I eat chocolate.
  5. a. No way! how old is he?
  6. b. I do too. I always dream about ice cream.
  7. b. It's important to work hard.
  8. b. Gosh! why not classical or jazz?
3. No way!
  1. A  My friends Chuck and Tina exercise when they can't sleep.
      B  No way!    What kind of exercise do they do?
  2. A  My best friend never remembers her dreams.
      B  No way!    What kind of did your friend never remember her dreams
  3. A  I sometimes sleep at the office.
      B  How long are you sleeping?
  4. A  Sometimes I can't sleep because my dog snores.
      B  Gosh is your dog really snores? 
  5. A  My brother has the same nightmare once a week.
      B  No way! Your brother same night mare?
  6. A  My father sleepwalks every night.
      B   No way! Does he sleep walks a same night?
  7. A  I never use alarm clock.
      B  Really? how did you get up early?
  8. A  My brother goes running right after he eats dinner.
      B  What does your brother right after dinner?
4. About you
  1. I'm feeling sleepy right now.
  2. I take two or three time on weekends.
  3. No, I'm not
  4. Yes, I am sleep well                                                                                                                     5. I cook dinner when wake up at night
  6. Yes, I do
Lesson D : Ways to relax
1. The practice of yoga 
1A :  1. Where does yoga come from?   India
         2. Is yoga good for stress?            Yes
         3. Can you practice yoga alone?    Yes, I can.
         4. Do children do yoga, too?         Yes, they do.
1B:  1. a vegetarian diet
       2. One survey of yoga enthusiasts found out
       3. Because they want to relax
       4. Alone or with friends or a people have a private teacher.
       5. For half an hour or an hour at a time
       6. it makes them strong and helps them relax and sleep
2A:       If you can’t sleep, drink a glass of warm milk.                                                                                  Sing at home or in your car, if you want to have a lot of energy
            When you listen to music, choose happy music.                                                                                 If you have a headache, take aspirin with a cup of hot tea                                                                        Do something you love, When you have a lot of stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment