Thursday, April 26, 2012

WB Unit5


               Unit-5        Workbook

         
Lesson A        Childhood
1. What's the year?   
       1. 2010                 5. nineteen eighty-two
       2. 1904                 6. two thousand six
       3. 2008                 7. twenty thirteen
       4. 1977                 8. nineteen ninety-eight
2.  Talking about the past
    1. did, did, weren't, were, were, did, were, were, weren't, was
    2. were, was, were, weren't, were, did, were, was, did, didn't, were, was, was, was
3. A life story
    ago, in, then, in, when, until, then, for, long, when, from, to, last, ago, in
4. About you
   1. . When were you born?  I was born in 1991.
   2. When were your parents born?  They are born in Erdenet.
   3. Where did you grow up?    I grow up Erdenet.    
   4. Who was your best friend five years ago?   Ariunzul was my best friend five years ago.
   5. Did you ever a child when were you move?   No, I didn't
   6. Did you play video when you were little?   No, I didn't
   7. How long were you in elementary school?   I was elementary school for four years 
 Lesson B:       Favorite classes
1. What's the subject?
1A:
   1. chemistry, social studies
   2. art, physical education
   3. computer studies, mathematics
   4. literature, science
   5. choir, culture studies
1B:
  Across: 1. algebra                          Down: 2. geography
               7. track                                        3. art
               8. choir                                        4. biology
               9. history                                     5. literature
              10. drama                                     6. orchestra
2. How did we do?
2A: All, Lot of, Most, Some,  A few, None
2B:    1. Some, A few
          2. All of, none
          3. A lot of, a few
          4. A few, a lot of
3. About you
   1. Most of my friends liked P.E.
   2. All of the students had to study English.
   3. A lot of the students hated chemistry 
   4. Some of classmates loved geometer.
   5. No students ever failed Russian.
   6. A few students were always really good at math
   7. None of my classmates liked biology.
   8. A lot of students got good grades in.
   9. A few students dropped

Lesson C:        Well, actually,..
1. Correcting things you say
  1. Well, not all of them. Josie speaks three languages.
  2. Well, no, I guess I spent some weekends with my grandparents.
  3. No, wait. I was nine.
  4. Actually, no, I was 18 when I quit.
  5. Well, not perfect, actually. My dad lost his job.
  6. Actually, no, It was 2002.
  7. No, wait... Her name was Mrs. Santos.
  8. Well, at least most of them didn't.
  9. Well, actually, it was dark brown.
2. I mean
  1. I mean, teacher?
  2. I mean elementary school?
  3. I mean kitchen?
  4. I mean game?
  5. I mean music instrument?
3. About you
  1. when I was five
  2.No, wait .. it was part
  3. Miss Pagmaa
  4. Well, actually best grades.
  5. Well, no, actually pop
  6. I mean New Year
  7. Well, actually, some of my classmates
  8. No, wait ...before school

Lesson D:        Teenage years
1. Small-town story: 2,3,1,4
1B:
  1. Kathy Montano grew up in the small town of Bagdad, Arizona
  2. was a sixth month's
  3. he didn't like it.
  4. one year purple party
  5. old cowboys movies.
  6. four years
2. When I was a teenager
  1. I liked all my teachers except for my history teacher, Mr.Crown
  2. No, I didn't
  3. I enjoys to math
  4. No, I didn't
  5. Yes, I did, We do a lot of things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment