Thursday, April 26, 2012

CHECKPOINT4-6


1. What are you doing next weekend? I'm doing my homework's.
2. Are you going to go shopping after class? No, I’m not going to go shopping .
3. Is it going to rain tomorrow? Yes, It’s
4. Did you move here from another city? No I didn't
5. Where did you go on vacation last year? I was going to Friendship.
6. What was your favorite subject in school? My favorite subject was mathematics in my school
7. Are there a lot of places in your neighborhood? Yes. In there a lot of funny places.
 2.
A: Is there a
     B: him
A: did you say
B: I mean
A: where
B: and everything.
A: what
B: actually
A: I'm not sure
B: until
     A: my grandfather
B: one
A : was born
            3A. Events you are going to celebrate this year: Halloween, New year, Graduation day
Important days for you: My family's birthday, New year, Lunar year
Places in town you go often: Bank, University, Bus stop, Shop
Subjects you're never going to study: biology, chemistry, geography
3B.
 1. Most of us are going to celebrate Halloween. Nobody is going to send a Valentine's card.
2. All of student are going to go bank, A few of student are going to go bus stop. 3. All of people are going to celebrate her family's birthday. Nobody is not going to celebrate Lunar year.
 4. A few of students are going to can chemistry Nobody is going to do homework.
 4A.
 1. neighborhood
2. weddings
3. cash machine.
4. walk
5. best
4B.
 A: What's your city, I mean, your neighborhood like?
B: Well, I like it. There's a lot to do. We have a lot of cafes and restaurants and everything.
A: I'm sorry.
 A: lot of what?
B: Well, Cafe.
 A: By the way, When did you learn to sports? I mean swim?
B: No. I couldn't swim. But actually I'm going to can swimming, singing, doing a lot exercising and stuff like that.
A: Mmm swimming, singing and what?
B: Oh no are you acting? Do a lot of exercising.
A: Really I want doing exercise with you.
B: Ok let's go to gym.
5. 1. Cross the street, turn left, and walk up 3 blocks. This place is on the right, next to the bank. 1. The music store.
 2. Turn right, It's on the next block . It's on your right . 2. Shop
3. Go straight ahead for a block. Make a right and go down the street about a block , It's on the left . 3. Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment