Thursday, April 26, 2012

CHECKPOINT1-3


Checkpoint 1-3:
exer-1 Can you complete this conversation?
-          Hi. How are you doing?
-          Not bad. Actually, I have to a cold again.
-          So, what are you doing today?
-          We are planning an end – of – term party. Everybody wants some live music this year.
Are you doing anything special today? Did you listen to a CD?
-          No, that is my brother. He is playing his guitar. He practiced every morning.
-          Hey, is he free on Saturday. Does he want to play at our party? We need somebody like him.
-          Are you kidding?
exer-2
1.I hate colds , and I get them a lot . Do you get a lot of colds?
2. Some friends and I go to a jazz club Monday. Do you want to join  it next week?
3. I have to go to the hospital tomorrow. Can you come with them?
4. My dad wants to paint the house next weekend. Can you help her?
5. I love listening to Norah Jones She's great! Do you like it, too?
6. I'm reading a book about the martial arts. Would you like to borrow it sometime?
exer-3
1.      I like play basketball and dance
2.      I often watch “Kitchen Hell”
3.      I really enjoy shopping, my friends too.
4.      I don’t like to wear skirt
5.      I sometimes have a cold.
exer-4
1. I like play basketball
2. I don't enjoy play card.
3. I am not good at sing.
4. I can’t play chess.
5. I’m interested in ski.
exer-5
Hi ,Carl.  How are things?
Great. How’s school?
Um, actually, I’m not at school this year .
What  do you want to do  So , want are you doing ?
Well, I’m looking for a job right now.
Really? What instruments do you play?
Well, I’d like to play music in club
No way what kind of music?
Well I play jazz.
No! Well but I’d love to play in a band.
Saxophone and trumpet
I play the piano. Are you serious?
That’s great. I’m free this Friday.
Yeah I’m too. What’s your phone number?
It’s 155-9003 ok, so call me. Sorry I have to go
Me to I have my first piano lesson today.

No comments:

Post a Comment