Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"My vacations"

I spent my summer vacation very interestingly.In this summer,I`ve only travelled through the beautiful countryside of Mongolia.And I traveled with my family.
The first place we stopped at "Hovsgol",the capital of "Hovsgol" aimag.When we were there," national holiday of the westerly"was being celebrated and the so many people was to see it there.The weather was very dry and hot climate.
2days later,we went to the "Hovsgol",which is the most fresh water lake of Asia.Mongolians called the lake "Hovsgol sea",because which is the second lake large in size in Mongolia.There was very damp and coolness.Also,was being for fog to descended in the morning.The people of many countries was in order to travel and see the "Hovsgol sea" there.This aimag is famous for the"white fish".As well as,there is the only flood gate of Mongolia.
Next place is "Noyon Hangai" spa of the "Hatgal" sum of the "Arhangai" aimag.This is geyser,situated in north-western back lap of the "Noyon Hangai" and "Hatan Hangai".This place is away from capital of "Hangai" sum by 17-18km.The spa is with sulfurous,sour smell,colorless and clear.The spa1s temperature due to 30-35cells,so it`s suitable for body.The construction is with 2 types,which are have and drink.
Finally,we reached to the "Terhiin tsagaan nuur" of the "Arhangai" aimag.In this year,there was getting out of rain,the watermark had grown.While we was being there,the weather was being awake and damp.
I have been traveling through the my fatherland.As such,I always proud of nature of Mongolia.

No comments:

Post a Comment